Friday, December 15, 2006

More from the sequence

This top one is probably the one I dislike least so far. I'm starting to like it more and more, but I think this is because I'm getting used to it and being lazy. The composition is ok, the drawing certainly is not.

Another one from the sequence.


A painting using my old technique (chinagraph pencil - blue, arcylic inks and aquapen), which I'm determined not to use, at least not for this module. I'm also avoiding using the computer for now as I'll rely on it too much. I might have to do a bit for the final pieces though.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hey ^^ That's great art. But I suppose you must know a lot about art if you're a game-designer. Nice though. I draw some stuff myself too, but where time lacks, things get hasty.

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the character design fella, it's soooo much improved that i can't even put my feelings into words or letters or symbols.

The Giant Nose is dead, hip hip hurrah! let us collectively dance on its enormous grave.