Friday, December 01, 2006

The Ladder

This is an idea for my Sequential Image module. The top image is the most recent, the bottom one is where it all grew from, the middle stuff is (all) the steps between. The most recent look a bit washed out compared to the originals. I also had a great chat with David Hughes on Wednesday who seemed quite pleased with my progress (still a long way from being good mind), most of which I wouldn't have made without James Mayhew's help. In fact all the tutors on my course are pretty damn good, the complete opposite of my experience as an undergradute.


Two test framescharacter and scene test which somehow warped in the lower image into something I liked much more.
Trying to develop a characvter for the sequence


Playing around with composition and trying to nail down a subject.

No comments: