Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Busy

Lots of life drawing and a few other bits since my last post. I filled up about a sketch book full of drawings. Here are some excerpts.

This girl was asleep on a chair in a bookshop. It would be difficult to draw her asleep if I went and asked her if it was OK first, so I did this without permission.


A guy looking reading a book. Exciting stuff isn't it.


I went to London Zoo on Sunday with Emily (a part time student also on the course). We didn't have much time there (due mainly to train problems and a terrible bus service) so these had to be rushed a little.


Quick sktches of a giraffe. They move around a lot, or at least the did when I was there.


Zebra's were slightly less flighty.


The Ring Tailed Lemurs were full of character, despite being locked away in a fairly small cage.


The Meerkats seemed most happy probably becase their space was large enough for them to run around in. And they ran a lot, they didn't stay still for more than a split second.

No comments: