Wednesday, August 16, 2006

More practice

You can barely see these, I might clean them up and post them again later. This top one is a picture of a potted cactus.

Below is the first drawing I've ever done of a building. This is a view from Kings Parade in Cambridge.
Another self portrait. I really need to find a more interesting model.


A collection of charcoal sketches of people in cambridge.

Another self portrait. The book says this is good practice, I'd honestly prefer to draw someone else.


That brings me to 10.08.06

1 comment:

faithb said...

My favourite of these is the collection of sketches of people in Cambridge. I always like quick sketches (doing and viewing) as they invariably have a lot of life. And fluidity.

The self-portraits would be great if they looked like you!

The building hints at great promise with architectural drawings (especially after the loveliness of the painted building below).